Please follow link to find more information and to register for the event. We look forward to seeing you there!
Peace in Relationships
- The Hard Questions: When and How to Ask and Answer to Find Healthy Love with Dr. Duana Welch, January 27, 2022
- Polysecure: Attachment, Trauma, and Consensual Nonmonogamy with Jessica Fern, M.S. February 24, 2022
- Good Grief: How to heal from heartbreak and learn to love again with Dr. Duana Welch March 31, 2022
- Mapping Your Nervous System w/ PolyVagal Theory with Jessica Fern, M.S. April 28, 2022
Cinema of Conflict and Transformation
- Dawnland FEBRUARY 16TH
- No One Knows About Persian Cats MARCH 9TH
- Paris is Burning APRIL 13TH
Please note that this academic year’s screenings and conversations will take place virtually. Screening of the films prior to the scheduled Zoom discussion is highly recommended.
Please visit the event page for each of our scheduled dates to learn more about each film, how to watch, and to register for the Zoom discussions.
Latinx Heritage Month Events Cosponsored by INDS – Mexican American Studies Program and El Centro
- 09.21.2021 | Latinx Heritage Month Kickoff and International Day of Peace Keynote with Dr. Paul Ortiz
- 09.29.2021 | Miercoles de Músic@s: An ACC Mexican American Studies and El Centro Brown Bag Lonche Even
- 10.08.2021 | Film Screening and Discussion of Who Is Dayani Crystal?
- 10.14.2021 | LatinXcellence: Celebrating Latinx Innovation and Entrepreneurship